I am unable to access my account on FrankSpeech. How can I gain access again?
If you have antivirus software installed on your computer, it may be blocking FrankSpeech.com
- Try adjusting your browser settings to accept cookies or list FrankSpeech.com as a “trusted” source
- Clear your cache
- Ensure autofill is not on, as this may prevent you from loading the site.
Our site is updated regularly, and you may be loading a previous version of this URL if your cache is not cleared or your ‘auto fill’ is on.
Use one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Internext Explorer
Why do I have to enter my information every time I visit the site?
Frankspeech.com uses “cookies” to remember when you visit. If your browser settings clear your cookies every time you finish a browsing session, you will need to re-enter your information with each session. Frequent updates are
made to improve the site, and saving cookies may result in an older version of the site appearing on your browser.
Instructions on Clearing Cache on Windows
There are cached files created by your browser when you are surfing the Internet. To clear the cache:
- 1. Press the Ctrl, Shift and Del/Delete keys on your keyboard at the same time.
- 2. Select All time or Everything for Time range, make sure Cache or Cached images and files is selected, and then click the Clear data button
Instructions for Clearing Cache on Safari
- 1. From the browser menu, select Safari -> Preferences -> Advanced.
- 2. Enable the "Show Develop menu in menu bar" option and close the preferences window.
- 3. From the browser menu, select Develop -> Empty caches.
- 4. All the caches are successfully cleared. Now you can refresh your Safari browser using Command + R shortcut.
Instructions for Clearing Cache on Google Chrome
To delete all the cached images and files in Chrome, navigate to “Clear browsing data” in Settings and clear the data.
- 1. In the Chrome window, click Chrome -> Clear Browsing data in the top left corner.
Hint: Alternatively, use a default Chrome shortcut, Command + Shift + Delete.
- 2. In the “Clear browsing data” window, select the “Cached images and files” option. Choose the time range, depending on how much cache you want to eliminate.
- 3. Click the “Clear data” button to free up the space
Instructions for Clearing Cache on Mozilla Firefox
Clearing the cache in the latest Firefox versions is a relatively easy task. Everything is done within one small window.
- 1. From the Firefox window main menu, open History -> Clear Recent History.
- 2. Select only “Cache” and the preferred time range to clear the data.
- 3. Click “Clear Now” to free up space.
There are advanced settings and add-ons that allow you to clear the cache in Firefox automatically every time when Firefox closes, but that may slow down your experience.
I would like to be removed from receiving text messages. How can I do that?
To opt-out of text messaging, reply to the text with the word STOP, and you will be removed.
I requested a password reset and do not see an email response. What do I do now?
Check your junk or spam folders, as the email response could have been sent to one of those folders.
I do not live in the United Sates. Can I access FrankSpeech?
Yes, you can enter a fictitious 10 digit number such as 555-555-5555 or similar to access the site. You must enter a valid email address (i.e. [email protected]).
When/How can I upload videos, articles or post on FrankSpeech?
At this time, to have the ability to upload content to the www.frankspeech.com site, an approval process is required.
Please complete the application at the following link at https://app.frankspeech.com.
I would like to donate to FrankSpeech. How can I do that?
Thank you for your support of FrankSpeech and inquiry to donate to the Lindell Legal offense fund. To donate, visit https://lindelllegalfund.org.
Take me Back to FrankSpeech Signup