As if it wasn’t enough that Republicans conceded to the 2020 election of Joe Biden amidst a mountain of voting irregularities; we now have 13 Republicans who have just betrayed the country by supplying the votes needed to pass an infrastructure bill aimed at crippling the economy and rewarding illegal immigrants.
A report in The Federalist outlined the following landmines in the bill which the 13 Republicans sided with:
- A 10-year amnesty for illegal immigrants, which includes work permits and driver’s licenses and cannot be undone by future administrations for a decade.
- Provides millions of dollars in funding for the IRS to enforce the Biden administration’s plan to review every bank account with $10,000 or more.
- Expands and shores up provisions of Obamacare.
- Eliminates the statutory cap on employment visas, effectively allowing Big Tech companies and other mega-corporations to prioritize hiring foreign workers over American workers.
- Facilitates enforcement of Biden’s vaccine mandate by increasing OSHA penalties on businesses up to $700,000 per violation and provides billions in funding for the Department of Labor to increase enforcement.
- Mandates taxpayer coverage of abortion, leaving the long-agreed upon Hyde amendment out of the bill.
- Provides half a trillion dollars in climate spending, including clean energy tax credits to subsidize solar, electric vehicles, and clean energy production, as well as federal spending on clean energy technology and manufacturing, all while limiting domestic energy production, thereby increasing dependence on Russia and China.
- Provides roughly $400 billion for expanded government childcare and universal pre-K, which pumps millions into failed Head Start programs, excludes support for families who prefer at-home child-care arrangements, and by requiring that preschool teachers have a college degree, will reduce the availability of child-care options.
- A host of new taxes, and a giant tax cut for the rich: by including a repeal on the cap for the state and local tax deduction, Democrats will provide a $30 billion net direct tax cut for the top 5 percent of earners, largely in blue states where the state and local taxes are much higher.
Eighteen Republican senators, along with the 13 House Republicans were also reported as conspirators of supporting the bill which clearly includes abortion funding, spying on the finances of Americans, and many other un-American legislation.
Visit https://MyPillow.com/TrumpWon Save up to 66%, use Code: TrumpWon. Support Mike Lindell’s courageous efforts by receiving amazing discounts on his quality products!